Today I decided that in addition to my weekly topic I will be doing daily readings to help inspire and give guidance to help those out there in times of need. I am using a simple three card spread. The first card indicates the current or ongoing situation. The second represents the desired result. And the third card represents the way forward.
So Lets look at todays spread in detail and see what insights it can give. The first card is the two of arrows and while the keyword for this card may seem easy to understand there is often more hiding under the surface. So here are some questions you can ask yourself to help you find guidance on this card.
- Is the injustice one that has been done to me, or one that I may have inflicted on someone else?
- What impact did the injustice have on you, or the other person?
- What are my feelings on this issue?
By thinking about these question it can help you clarify your situation and help pave the way forward.
Now Lets look at the Second card
The second Card is The Journey Is one that symbolizes the end of a cycle and the start of a new one. Giving its position in the spread it is easy to fall in to the trap of assuming it means the answer is I want the injustice to end. The problem with that is it brings no closer to finding the solutions or insight that are going to help resolve the situation. So we what we need is to look at the situation in more depth. So ask yourself
- What part of the injustice are seen to coming to a close?
- What parts of the injustice are still affecting you and the other person?
- What can I do to help heal the damage that may have been done to the other person?
- If the injustice is done to you then ask yourself, what do I need to do to heal the damage that has been done to me? You may not find the answers to these question straight away and that is perfectly fine the answers will come in their own time and often in their own diverse way. It is by asking questions like these that we can begin moving forward and start the healing process. Finally we have the third card
The hooded man this is a card that all about self reflection and inner learning. Its position on the spread indicates that. to find the answers to the question posed by the first and second cards a time of introspection and reflection is needed to look at the situation in depth. What are the lesson that can be learned from the events and what insights and/or wisdom gained from the experiences to help you keep moving forward. How you help heal the other other person? Sometimes the answer is we can’t at least not in a way we would like to. In the instances where we can we have to approach the situation with a sense of humility and be prepared to truly listen to them and find a way to understand their pain? Recent world events have left many of us outraged and seeking change, that is natural but there has to be a time when we look beyond the protests, beyond the media and look within ourselves. What can you do to make a difference in your community to be a force of positive and long lasting change
Don’t to click like on my Facebook page and subscribe below